Услуги разработчика (1) от DAPE  
Авторизация  
felk0n

stolichnaya - N/A

В теме 17 сообщений

hello all guys !!!

user : stolichnaya
link : https://carding.ug/showthread.php?p=230951#post230951

i give to this feggot 8 - japan and 3 china dumps , ALSO OWN HIS BIN WICH CAN HIT 15K AS MINIMUM HE TOLD ME.

after killing all dumps he came at me saying his pos got fucked up now he has new pos and hitting 200k lol he force me to give him more chance coz his pos are new , ok i give him his bin + other bin , after fucking 4 days he each day saying he will give news soon and now again he said all his pos are fucked up yes guys his pos was fucked up again he is middle man in this business so u must avoid dealing with that kid all his fake reception where exposed like this one ; https://media.trillian.im/media/?m=a...2rap7dpQq8A13m he swipe 20k with single us credit classic bin big joker and big time waister.

https://imgur.com/a/mYH5KeT full convertation with this kid.

Поделиться сообщением

I worked with him and he was paid for me on Sunday morning as against Friday that I worked. Saying Fridays are closed in uae.

Поделиться сообщением

He is no ripper! If he could pay me,then he is no Ripper. Where is the proof of him ripping you ?

Поделиться сообщением

shut the fuck up you are his clone who made 20k ? come on u fucking broke nigger

Поделиться сообщением

This is getting interesting but i think if i can get 80% of my money and still waiting on pending transactions then he is far from what you are labeling him....like they say.."numbers don't lie".
https://www.sendspace.com/file/kuc338

https://www.sendspace.com/file/4zix09

Поделиться сообщением

Surprise Suprise ... every hungry jack come here to spew shit.

This is a forum, Admin am waiting for your observations to this maggots coming here to talk trash.

(1) if you accused me of being a ripper,what did I ripped you off ?
(2) I see how kudotantai Saïd I am ripper ,what did I Ripped you off? You bought a BOA dumps from a shop and said that’s You last hope,I should cash and on Monday you would give me ur database before selling to Jatash. I ignored because I know people like you from the days of shadowcrew.
(3) blade2k that was asking me of my bins I ignored because I know he is an hungry rookie.

I last lost 1000$ so I know them by their words. No more free $$$,go back to Starbucks they have resumes for boys like you.

You are crying about 20K from a classic dumps ? It shows you are a newbie. This is not a forum to tarnish your reputation,we have honorable people here. I have cashed 200,000$ More than 5 times for some quiet members here on carding. They are reading this accusations and laughing out loud.

For those that came to my support I appreciate your business. Pls ignore this dogs. They can only bark as they are toothless.

Admin if no proof of me being a ripper,pls do the right thing.

Поделиться сообщением

you are smart ripper , just admin need to look in the convertation and he will understand u force me to give u more dumps , after i give , u said its friday lie sunday so why the fuck u took them ???????????????? after fucking 5 days u came and said my dumps ask cvv come on man stop dreaming u wont live long with this leing sheme , you think u can take my dumps and post shit with ur other clone account that ur dumps are good and u sending share from 20k , its not 2009 when u was doing this before now is 2018 all know this stupid scamm come on arab

Добавлено через 5 минут 23 секунды
proofs are here u stupid arab , how u are not ripper when u took my dumps and after 5 days u tell me my dumps are bad ? it dont count like u are ripper ?

all proofs https://imgur.com/a/mYH5KeT
i give him dumps and he was saying same story his pos was fucked up i dont give a damn fuck that his pos was fucked up he gives services i give material it means its not my foult .... so i confirm stolych are ripper , coz in his topic he dont say after i give him dumps i must wait 5 days even before i give him dumps he said he is ready to gooooo so i give him dumps

Поделиться сообщением

I work with real People boy .... people that understand that when a pos gets charge back.... you have to stop working.

Do you expect me to swipe on your head ?

Поделиться сообщением

ripper confirmed fact .... post past screenshot logs of member u paid here or work u have done succesfully ... we don't need 25 min to see if ripper or not? u have more than 15 clone here and i cry cpro day with Ninja moderator ... There will not pple like u over here ... the man post logs of ur garbage and we all see ur ripping scheme . we just asking u to post logs of transaction with other pple here . U r a middle man and ripper that invest on payment to rip more . u don't even know how pos work or what is chargeback occur

Поделиться сообщением

yes all his clones also exposed here commenting that they made 20k transection this is totaly fake bullshit he is doing , and blade2k i agree with you 100%

Поделиться сообщением

LOL i should paste logs of people I worked with .... laughs laughs laughs .....

Поделиться сообщением

so bro, how about all China dumps he sent to you before? you not pay for him now because your POS not working?

well, I have many China 101 and some Asia 101 base too, I almost want to give you for cashout.........

Поделиться сообщением

bro he is not clear u see scam artist ?

Поделиться сообщением

dont give to that cheater nothig mate he is middle man he is not doing any swipe he dont even know how to work with pos , he is middle man and cheater , he only will waist ur time and take cash wich u will never see and he will come with same explanation his pos was fucked up for big transection lol funny cheater with vendor tag .....

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация