Конфликтуют впн и прокси (1) от AaaaaaaHhh  
  Продам брут аккаунты Lowes, Costco (1) от Davisp  
  Гуды Walmart\Samsclub (1) от Garfantus  
Авторизация  
Blast7

Android and browser fingerprinting

В теме 6 сообщений

Hello gentlemen.

I have a question that is dedicated to all the people out there carding on the Android platform and/or anyone else knowledgeable about the subject.

First and foremost, are there any tools (plugins, apps, etc) that are highly effective in obscuring up-to-date browser fingerprinting? I have attempted using CanvasBlocker for both Firefox and Chrome. However, it is not 100% effective in preventing leaks, and I am having sites still detect that I am using a mobile browser even though my User Agent is set otherwise.

I am not too familiar with the Android carding scene. However, I would like to learn more if there are any effective methods out there. Please point me in the right direction.

Any input or suggestions would be appreciated. I can be reached on ICQ, Jabber, or via PM. Provide your contact protocol details in your initial PM if you do not wish to publically include them in your reply.

Поделиться сообщением

Blocking canvas will definitely increase fraud score. Your behavior should be like real person, and guess or real peoples will blocking their canvas? It is not enough to add user agent only on browser, you also need to edit your device fingerprints

Поделиться сообщением

Getting fingerprinted on andoid is way harder than on PC.

Imho if you delete cookies and switch prepaid sim card ( you should always connect with mobile data ) you are fine.

IMEI has to be spoofed only if you are using APPs, IMEI is not detected by browser.

Поделиться сообщением

Thanks for the input. How do you suggest going about changing device fingerprints?

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация