Перейти к содержанию

Авторизация  
deagles

What am i doing wrong?

В теме 2 сообщения

So i am new to carding and i just want to know what it is im doing wrong when i very first tried carding i got a ps4 and a TV from each from two different best buys in store pick up i had people go in pick them up. Its weird because my opsec was trash i only had 911 running through firefox no vpn or rdp The cc was a business cc i actually knew what business it was as soon as i saw the address so it made it easy to enter information the order went through without any problem. Now i've tried following the same method i used but with a better setup RDP+Socks i stopped trying to use vpn as i've seen its too much. Since i've tried i havent been able to get any of my orders to go thru using any method on any site. Ive burned through a lot of cards i know this comes with a lot of trial and error im just wondering if anyone can give any tips?

Поделиться сообщением

I've seen a friend that with paypal accounts was basically same thing, without rdp and vpn it would work but with it it wouldn't work. probably it's the rdp. he even used socks5 inside the rdp but still couldn't do anything with that setup.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация